The Sky Portrait is a combination of your best photo and our fantasy background, placing your subjects in a universe of their own!
What you get in your Sky Portrait:
- We separate the people and their setting from your photo, then add them into your chosen background to create a new digital file in your original file format.
- The new Sky Portrait will be emailed back to you as a digital file. You can print, copy, send, share, archive or use the image file any way you like!
- The new Sky Portrait will also be printed on archival photographic paper using vivid, durable Canon ink, matted and ready to frame in 11x14 size. Or choose a larger 16x20 matted print, or a 10x13 stretched-canvas print with brush-strokes like a real painting, each for only $10 more.
- Satisfaction guaranteed! You will get a digital proof of your Sky Portrait by email before we print. We will perform any changes you request and work diligently to get it just right.
- Then we email your completed Sky Portrait file and speed your Print directly to your door with free shipping!
Sometimes our beloved Sister Luna hides within our shadow, producing a red glow made up of all the sunsets around the Earth's rim throwing their light upon the Moon. On this night in 2009, a lunar eclipse produces a glorious display in the eastern sky.
How to order your Custom Sky Portrait:
- Choose print size and type.
- Click the "Choose File" button and upload your photo. You'll see your photo displayed right below the button, to make sure it's the one you want.
- Then click the "Add To Cart" button.
- In the Shopping Cart, enter any comments, ideas or special requests in the "Special Instructions to Skyboy" window. Tell us the story of the photo ~ we love to incorporate that in the image!
- Then enter shipping and payment details and complete your purchase.
We'll send a proof of the new Sky Portrait to your email address within ten days. Let us know any changes you'd like us to make.
Once you're happy with the proof, email us back with your approval. We will complete the work and send the finished print to you free.
Call me at (816) 765-0080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, comments or new ideas about your portrait!
A Note About Your Photo:
We can use most photos for your Sky Portrait...but the better your photo, the better the result!
Whether you're using a camera or smartphone, make sure to set to the highest resolution (pixel size) as well as the highest quality. Pixel size is much more important than image quality. You can use jpg or tiff format, but if you have a digital camera that shoots RAW images, use that setting.
If you're unsure whether your photo will be usable as a Sky Portrait, contact me by phone or email.